The Adrak Chai is a new friend of yours. Nothing beats the topsy turvy day like a sip of ginger tea.
Be it any physical or mental pain with high levels of Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals every malfunction is cured with Ginder Tea. Moreover, Ginger is one of the most beneficial spices we have ever known.
As compared to other types of Tea, Ginger tea is more useful and here is why you should go for this soothing beverage. Benefits that Ginger Tea does are:
Relief from Nausea
Now you can travel without having the feeling of nausea by grabbing a cuppa Ginger Tea just before you leave for the voyage. It prevents the vomiting caused by the motion sickness. You can always have a cup to get relieved from the first sign of symptom of Nausea.
Ginger Tea helps you to improve stomach performance by enhancing the digestive system of your body. It increases the body’s ability to absorb food. Having plans for a party? Eat as much as you can, grab a cup of ginger tea and get relieved.
Say NO to Menstrual Pain
This is for all the strong women out there. Soak a towel in Ginger and keep it on your lower abdomen and at the same time drink a cup of Ginger Tea with some honey added to it to get relieved from the menstrual cramps. It helps to relax your muscles and reduces the pain. The aftermath of drinking feels as fresh as a daisy!
Stressed? Have a cup of Ginger Tea
A cup of Ginger Tea can absorb all your stress and anxieties. Now grab a cup to relax your mind and rejuvenate your mood by its tranquillising fragrance.
It has been proven that Ginger has qualities to cure cancer, including Ovarian Cancer by negating the cancer cells.
Now weight loss is easy!
Ginger Tea acts as a fat burner that flushes away the excess fat from your body making you thin and healthy. It makes you feel full in the stomach which helps to reduce the intake of calories and abates your weight.
HOW TO MAKE A GINGER TEA?
- Rinse the ginger root in running water thoroughly to remove all the dirt.
- Peel its skin and chop it into fine pieces. Be safe and avoid injuries while cutting.
- Take a pan and put some water to boil.
- Add the finely chopped ginger to the boiling water and cover it with the lid to prevent aroma from fading for 15 minutes.
- You can add few drops of Lemon or Some honey to sweeten the flavour.
- Serve hot and enjoy the ginger tea to get rid of the soaring muscles and various other problems listed above.