Valentine’s Day is here and if you are in a relationship, you must be planning to spend it with your better half! It’s a day when millions of couples showcase levels of extravagance and waste countless amounts on things that don’t even make sense. As a result, all you are left with is empty pockets and to add to it, your partner’s incessant nagging.
So, here’s presenting 6 not-to-do things on Valentine’s Day! For all the happy couples out there, read on!
- Presenting a bouquet of Flowers: During Valentine’s the price of Flowers goes high, thanks to their superfluous demand. Instead of spending lump sums on flowers, opt for something useful. One red rose usually has the same impact.
- Overkilling The Heart-Shaped. Although, there is a wide assortment of heart-shaped gifts displayed in almost every store, but gifting everything heart shaped is exaggerating the feel of Valentine’s.
- Planning An Anonymous Valentine’s Surprise. ‘Really? What’s the point of gifting your partner something anonymously? Adding to the suspense and giving surprise? So, making them feel excited about a secret lover that as per them is not you, is exciting? I see!
- Proposing For Marriage Doing something just because that sounds romantic can be adventurous! So, brace yourselves! Rethink the major decisions and do it after analizying the same.
- A Simple Dinner Date. Going to a restaurant and eating together – how romantic! Watching 10 other couples doing the exact same thing is, indeed, so idealistic. Come on, plan something better than just a simple dinner time stuff.
- Making Pinky Promises. It’s time you grow up and act maturely. What good will those promises do when you are not looking forward to a committed relationship? On the other hand, if you already share one, what is the need of promises? Sounds fair?
If you end up by following the tips and excluding the things that fell under any of the points above, you are definitely going to have a rocking Valentine’s Day!